To successfully install and manage the Norton Antivirus, follow the recommended steps.
- You have to start by opening your internet browser whichever you are using. It can be Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- In the search bar of your browser, search the link Norton.com/setup and click Enter.
- You will be able to see an option that says, enter a Product Key. Click on that option.
- You will be asked to create an account which can be created for free or you can log in with your Norton account if you already have an account. It is important as it would help the user to modify, download and manage the Norton Services.
- Now you have to follow the steps and redeem the 25 digit Norton activation code.
- After that, download the Norton Antivirus and Install the software for the protection of the system.
- As the process of installation of the antivirus software is completed, restart your computer.
- When you start the software, it will provide you with some updates on the latest version of the software.
- Now, run a full system scan and remove all the viruses and malware that might be disturbing your work and would be affecting your system.
By using these steps, you can achieve the target of installation and activation of the Norton Antivirus.
Read more:- How to Install Norton Antivirus?
Get Further Help for Norton Activation
You must be aware of this thing that to install the correct version of the antivirus, it is very necessary that you select the right website and stay away from the Tech Support Scams. This would ensure complete protection of your system.
It is very necessary that you must not fall in any kind of scam as it would affect you in the monetary terms and it would also create a lot of problems in your system.
There are also times when these fake websites might steal your activation code and would apply it for their personal use.
Some More Essential Tips
- While using the browser for Norton toolbar, make sure that you use the Default Browser.
- Make sure that you remove other antivirus programs as it may hamper your system and your data.
- Always restart your system after removal of the antivirus.
If you feel that this blog is helpful then, please comment below and let us know if you require any kind of help regarding the process.
We thank you for reading antivirusbaba.com
Read more:- How to Update Norton Antivirus?