Are you looking for the steps to Update Webroot Antivirus?
You might have wondered why the software keeps on updating their versions. The simple reason for this thing is that the software should be kept up-to-date to ensure that they function properly according to the modern technology.
Webroot Antivirus is one of the best antivirus that provides products that help the users in keeping their devices safe and secured. As the technology is updating on the regular basis, it is very necessary that the users keep their software updated according to the current trends. The main reason for the popularity of Webroot is that it provides products that are very easy to use for the people who are technical as well as non-technical. Another important feature of the antivirus is that it is compatible with all the devices that are available in the market such as a laptop, PC, Tablet and so on.
Steps you Can Follow for Webroot Antivirus Update
- To start the process of update, you have to open the software in your system.
- Now, select ‘Settings’ from the bottom of the window.
- From the list of options that are visible to you, click on Update option.
- After that, click on the Check for Updates option from the window.
- By doing this, it will automatically start searching for the latest updates and will start downloading it.
- As the downloading completes, it will start installing it.
- Once the window opens on your screen, simply press ‘Agree and Install’ button and continue.
- As the process completes, restart your system once and start the software to check that it has been updated.
These are some of the steps that you can follow to Update Webroot Antivirus. They would help you in updating the antivirus very easily.
If you feel like this blog is helpful to you and it provides complete information that is needed then, comment below.
Thank you for reading this blog!
Read also this blog:- How to Uninstall Webroot Antivirus?