Quick Heal Antivirus is one of the best antivirus companies in the market which helps the users in many ways. There is a variety of products available in the markets which are not only unique but they also have some quality in them which makes it the best antivirus in the world.
While using the antivirus, it can happen that the users might face Quick Heal Error 1002 in the product. It is very necessary that the users must get solutions for the issue and it is also necessary that the users must follow the correct steps.
The problem of Quick Heal Antivirus Error 1002 is mostly faced by the users when the user downloads a wrong file or when the update process of the antivirus is interrupted due to some reason. It is necessary that the users must get solutions for the issue as soon as they so that they can utilize the features of the antivirus in the best ways.
There are numerous methods through which the users can get solutions for the issues but to help the users in the best way, we have provided some effective steps that would help the users in the complete process to solve Quick Heal Antivirus Error Code 1002.
Causes of Quick Heal Error 1002
- Incomplete Installation
- Windows Registry Corrupted
- Virus or Malware Attacks
- Deletion of a file from the Antivirus
So, these are some of the causes that make the Quick Heal antivirus face the Error 1002 in the working.
Issues face due to Quick Heal Antivirus Error 1002
- Incoming of error messages
- Active windows programs may get crashed
- Operating systems can also get ruptured
- Updating error shown on your screen
- An operating system can get slow down
So, these are some of the issues faced by the users while facing the Error 1002 in Quick Heal Antivirus. All the issues and problems irritate the customers but by using the correct steps, a user can get the solution for the Error 1002.
Steps to Solve Quick Heal Antivirus Error Code 1002
- You need to start the process by repairing the registries which are linked with the error 1002 in the Quick Heal.
- After that, you need to initiate a complete malware scan on your PC to check if there is any uninvited threat in the antivirus.
- Once done, you need to clean up the junk system by using Disk Clean up just to ensure that there is no junk file in the system.
- When you are done with the process, you need to update the device drivers on your PC
- If the problem still continues, you must uninstall and reinstall Quick Heal Antivirus Program on your PC so that if there is an issue in the antivirus, it will be solved by this step.
- Now, you need to run Windows system file checker and wait for some time so that the process can complete without any hassle.
- Once done, you must install all Windows updates and check if the problem has been solved or not.
- As you are done with the above steps, you must perform a clean installation of Windows and once you are done with the installation you have to restart your system.
So, these are some of the best solutions provided for the Quick Heal Antivirus Error Code 1002. All the steps are genuine and they offer complete solutions for the problem related to Error 1002 in Quick Heal Antivirus. In case, you require steps that would help you Setup and Install Quick Heal Antivirus then you can visit our website and get solutions for the issues.