Norton is one of the best companies in the market that helps the users in the process to keep their system or device protected from the threats. These threats can be from the internet or they can be internal threats that irritate the users and affect the system.
The USP of this antivirus is it’s easy to use features which makes it a usable product for people from all the age groups. Sometimes it happens that the users of the antivirus face some kind of problems such as Norton Error 3039 which affects the performance of the software and also leaves the system unprotected from all the threats.
To keep their system safe, it is very necessary that the users must get effective steps to resolve Norton Error 3039, 65559. This blog contains the steps that allow them to perform this activity and also helps the users in keeping their Norton Antivirus in healthy condition. If you are a new user of Norton and you require steps for installation then you can read – How to Install Norton Antivirus?
What is Norton Error Code 65559, 3039?
This error is generally faced by the users when there is a corrupt download or the installation of the antivirus was left incomplete. It can also be faced when the Windows System File has been infected by some kind of virus.
The easiest way to find out that their system is Norton Error 3039 or 65559 affected is when an active window crashes on the system. Generally, the system displays the Error 3039, 65559 on the display screen and it is very problematic as it would not only leave the system unprotected but it would also damage the files that are present in the system.
Steps to Resolve Norton Error 3039, 65559
The process to fix this error is simple and it is segregated in two parts. Both the parts are mentioned below and to get effective results, a user must follow the steps very carefully.
- In this part, you need to download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool from the internet.
- Use your default browser to search the software and once found, save the file on your desired location.
- If the file saves automatically and you are not able to set the location then, open Downloads in your Browser and search for the downloaded file.
- Once found, double-click on the downloaded file.
- It would initiate the setup in the system.
- Read the complete License Agreement and click on Agree.
- Now, click Remove and Reinstall.
- Click on Continue or Remove, as per the product suggests.
- Once the removal process is completed, click on Restart Now.
- As the restart completes, follow the instructions to reinstall the Norton Antivirus.
As you have completed with these steps, you can move to the next process i.e. Unwanted Application Scan.
- In this part, you need to download Norton Power Eraser in your system.
- Search this application in your browser and once you find suitable software, Click on Save.
- Select your desired location and continue.
- As the download completes, run the application and follow all the steps for the process.
- Read the complete license agreement and once you are ensured, click Accept.
- Once the installation completes, open the software and click on Unwanted Application Scan from the options.
- Once the software completes its process, it would display some results with the unwanted apps that are creating problems in your system.
- Next, to those apps, you will be able to see an Uninstall button, click on that button and wait for the process to complete.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the process to complete.
- As the process of uninstallation completes, restart your system.
So these are some steps that would help you in fixing Norton Error Code 65559, 3039. All the steps are genuine and they would provide complete solutions.
In the same way, if you require solutions for Norton Antivirus Error Code 3038, 1o6 on windows OS then you can visit our website and surf through our blogs for more interesting information about Norton Antivirus.