Installation codes are very annoying by nature as they do not let users work on their PC’s without any hassle. The Norton Installation Code 8921, 243 also is a type of issue which hampers the work of the users as it comes to the surface when users try to update the antivirus. The prompt shows “Norton LiveUpdate has completed with an unknown Installation” with the Installation Code 8921, 243. The cause behind this is that the LiveUpdate shows that the update is completed but the update has not been installed, this happens when users do not adopt the correct methods to perform the LiveUpdate. This exposes the customers to the threat which is lurking outside and on the internet. As if, users do not update their antivirus they will not get protection against the latest and updated virus which internet sneaks into their computer. So if you also face such type of Installation or you face Norton Installation Code 3038, 106 then you should follow the correct methods to troubleshoot a problem. Here we will discuss How to Fix Norton Installation Code 8921, 243 with simple and easy steps.
Steps to Fix Norton Installation Code 8921, 243
- Firstly, you should restart your windows and log in with the administrative rights.
- To troubleshoot this problem users have to run the Norton AutoFix tool.
- To do so, you have to launch the antivirus and then go to its “main window” and tap on “help” and select “get support”.
- When you select “get support”, the AutoFix tool will automatically search for Installations and technical issues which are related to the update or installation.
- After it scans the Installations it will automatically fix them.
- After that, click on “close” and try again to update your application.
- If you still see this problem then you have to uninstall the program first and then reinstall it again.
- To do so, you should download the Norton Remove and Re-install tool in your system.
- To download it, you should browse through the official website of the antivirus and download the remove and re-install tool and save the zip file on your desktop.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and click on “agree” in the license agreement window.
- Now you have to choose “remove and reinstall” from the menu and then you are required to click on “continue”.
- When the process is completed, you have to restart the device to enjoy it without any hassle.
We hope that you have troubleshot Norton Installation Code 8921, 243 with the steps which are mentioned above. But if in case you find any problem or technical issues while troubleshooting the Installation; you can take our help and do share your technical problems so that we can help you out.