Norton is a well-known antivirus company that provides complete solutions for the system security. There are numerous services offered by the products of Norton and all of them are known to provide complete solutions for the issues related to security of the system from different types of threats such as viruses, malware, Trojans and so on.
To keep the system protected from all the types of threats, a user must know to Enable or Disable Norton Phishing Protection. By doing this, you can ensure that your system is protected from the threats and problems that might affect the functioning of the system and might also create problems in the data.
There are times when a user faces some kind of issue in the working of the antivirus and while facing such issues, a user gets irritated and lose their trust from the product. We suggest the users visit the website and get complete solutions for all the issues and problems you have with Norton antivirus.
While using the antivirus it is also necessary that the users might need the steps to Update Norton Security. By visiting our website, a user can get complete solutions for the issues and they would also get complete steps for the process. The users would also get more interesting information regarding the Norton antivirus.
Benefits of Norton Phishing Protection
- By enabling the Phishing Protection of the Norton antivirus, a user is able to protect the system from unsafe websites.
- When Phishing Protection of the Norton antivirus is turned on then the Antiphishing component analyzes the security level of the websites that you visit.
- It also helps the users by blocking navigation to the websites that are fraudulent.
- It also analyzes all the websites that you visit and ensures that your data is secured from any kind of problems.
So, these are some of the benefits that the Phishing protection feature of the antivirus provides to the customers. To utilize these features, it is highly recommended that the users Enable Norton Phishing protection and keep their system safe from the threats.
Steps to Enable or Disable Norton Phishing Protection
- To start with the process, you need to start Norton antivirus at first.
- As the window opens, you will be able to see the My Norton window
- Click on that and you will see the option Device Security
- Click on the option to Open.
- Now, you need to go to the Norton product main window
- Here, you need to click Advanced or Settings option to continue with the process.
- As the process continues, on the left pane you have to click Safe Web.
- You need to go to the Safe Web row
- After that, you have to click on the settings icon.
- As the Safe web window opens, you have to select the method you want to perform.
- If you are willing to disable Norton Phishing Protection then you must deselect the Enable Phishing Protection checkbox in front of the option.
- In case, you are willing to enable Norton Phishing Protection then you need to select the Enable Phishing Protection checkbox in front of the option.
So, these are some of the steps that would help the users to perform Enable or Disable Norton Phishing protection feature in the Norton antivirus with ease. All the steps provided are very reliable and they would provide instant solutions for the issues. In case, you face some kind of issues in the steps then you must visit our website and get all the solutions for the issues and problems related to the steps.