If you are wandering here and there and you are getting glitches in Uninstalling Kaspersky Antivirus then you have landed on right track.
We are here to bestow the best methods that you can follow for Kaspersky Antivirus Uninstallation which you can follow to easily uninstall the antivirus.
Kaspersky is one of the phenomenal and outshining brands in the current scenario. It has given a lot to the technology. All the products are very reliable and save from all the threats.
Steps to Uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus
So folks, if you are looking out for some real-time genuine solutions and you are not satisfied with the previous techniques. So, here we are to provide you the best steps that you can follow to uninstall the antivirus. The steps are as follows:-
- The first step is to turn on your computer or laptop and now click on Start icon.
- Now double click on control panel and move to program and there move your cursor to feature options.
- Then, when you open the program you will get a list to look after the list of uninstalled programs from the system.
- After that, choose Kaspersky from the list where you will see the option of UNINSTALL on the top.
- Now click on “Uninstall” then follow the instructions of the uninstall procedure.
- Now it will give you a dialogue box to “Restart” your computer or laptop, there click on restart.
- When restart gets finish then take your cursor to ‘My Computer” and now double click on my computer.
- When My computer gets open then click on “C drive”.
- Then click on program files where you will find Kaspersky folder now right click on that folder. You will get delete option and click on delete to delete that folder.
- At last, when you are done with these steps, then you successfully uninstalled this software from your system.
Read More: How to Update Kaspersky Antivirus?
Hence, these are some of the best steps you can follow to Uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus. Just in case, for more help, you should let us know.
In the same way, if you like this blog and find this helpful then you can also comment on it.
Thank you for reading this blog!
Read More:- How to Install Kaspersky Antivirus?