Bitdefender is one of the best antivirus companies in the market that helps the user by offering some of the best products that keep their system safe from the threats that exist on the internet. There are numerous products of BitDefender for Windows and Mac and all of them provide an equal level of help to the people. Sometimes it happens that the user might want to uninstall Bitdefender Virus Scanner on Mac but without proper steps, it is a huge risk that no one should take. If you do not know proper steps for the un-installation then we suggest that you should not try it on your own as you might end up damaging your own system.
Bitdefender is a very unique antivirus that helps the users in keeping their device safe from all the viruses. There are times when the user is in need to perform the activity of Bitdefender Virus removal but without genuine steps, it is very hard for any user to perform this activity. To help the users in this process, we have provided some easy steps that can be followed by the users and they would lead them to the destination i.e. easy Uninstall Bitdefender scanner on Mac.
Also Read: How To Update Bitdefender Antivirus?
Steps to Uninstall Bitdefender Virus Scanner on Mac
- To start with the process to uninstall Bitdefender Virus Scanner on Mac, you need to minimize all the windows that are open on your device. For this, just click on the empty space on the desktop.
- Now, click on Go from the menu bar and select the option utilities or you can also press on Shift+Command+U.B.
- Another method through which you can perform this activity is by opening the Finder and then going to the Application option. Now enter in the utility folder and run the Bitdefender uninstaller.
- Another method through which you can perform this activity is by click on Go from the Menu Bar and selecting Computer option from the list.
- Now, go to Macintosh HD then click on Library.
- You will see a number of options in the folder, select Bitdefender and then go to the Central option.
- Now, click on Agent and run the Bitdefender Uninstaller.
- As you click on the option, a new window will open on the screen of your device. Click on the Uninstall option in that window.
- It would ask for the administrator password, enter the correct password and the un-installation will begin on its own.
- Once the process completes, click on Close.
- As you will close the process, a browser will open with the survey to get your feedback.
- Once you are done with the survey, go to the Macintosh HD and then click on Library. Search for the Bitdefender folder and move it to trash.
- If you can still the Bitdefender Icon in the Dock, right-click on the option and from the options, click on remove from Dock option.
So, these are the steps that would help you perform the activity to uninstall Bitdefender Scanner on Mac. All the steps are genuine and they would provide you with instant solutions for the issue. In case you require some more support for the issue or you in search for the steps for some other product then you can visit our website and go through our blogs. There are numerous products for which you can gain information through our website.