Being a user of the internet, you must always be worried about your system and the data that you have kept in your system. It is not a big deal to worry about your data or your system but it becomes a bigger deal when you don’t protect your system from the threats that are making you worry.
To keep your system and data protected from the internet, you must use antivirus which would provide complete protection from the viruses and malware that might affect the system. Bitdefender Antivirus is a good choice for you and to know about the steps to install Bitdefender Antivirus, you must visit our website.
It is a unique and very powerful antivirus that has the potential to provide protection from all the types of problems that might create problems in your system and might affect the system and your data. There are times when a user needs to Disable BitDefender Temporarily for the smooth functioning of the system. This decision is generally taken by the users only when there is a new update coming in the Bitdefender antivirus and it is affecting the performance of the system.
To ease the problem of the user and to help them Turn Off BitDefender Temporarily, we have provided some steps that would help you in the process and would also allow you to perform the activity without affecting the performance of your system. In case, you require steps to Update BitDefender Antivirus then you can check our website for steps that would provide instant solutions.
Steps to Turn Off or Disable Bitdefender Temporarily
- To start with the process, double-click on the icon of Bitdefender antivirus which will be available on the desktop of the system.
- When the BitDefender window appears, move our cursor or mouse arrow to the left side of the window. You will see the Virus Shield option on the left side, click on that option.
- Now, move the mouse arrow to the black check which says Virus Shield Enabled. Click on the option to continue with the process to Disable Bitdefender Temporarily.
- As you will click on the option, the black would change to Red. As you will do so, Virus Shield is a Disabled option will be shown on the screen.
- Once done so, move the mouse to the top right corner and click on the down arrows to continue with the process.
- As you will click on the arrow, you will see Bitdefender is now inactive option displayed on the screen.
- Once you have followed all these steps, you will be able to Turn Off Bitdefender Temporarily.
All these steps are very unique and they provide complete solutions for the process. Once you follow all these steps properly, you will be able to Disable Bitdefender Temporarily. All the steps are genuine and they provide complete solutions for this process.
It is very necessary that the user must be aware of all the features of the antivirus that they are using. By knowing about the features of the antivirus, a user can know about the methods properly. There are numerous ways in which the Bitdefender antivirus helps the users through its features and to know more about these features such as Configure a Custom scan with bitdefender and other security features of the antivirus, visit our website and go through our blogs that would provide complete information about the product. You will find all the information related to the antivirus and you would also get information about different products that help and assist the users in system security.