Are you a Bitdefender user? Have you also been facing the Bitdefender Update 2019 error in your antivirus? If so then you are in the right spot. In this blog, we are going to talk about the steps that would help you resolve Update Error in Bitdefender 2019.
Bitdefender antivirus is one of the best antivirus companies in the market which helps the users by offering sure shot solutions for the security of the system. There are numerous types of products available for the use of the common people and they provide complete help and security to the system of the users.
Bitdefender Update 2019 Error is generally faced by the users when the update of the antivirus is interrupted in between or the antivirus has been creating problems from before due to some problem. It can also be faced by the user due to the incompatibility of the system configuration with the antivirus update.
We have provided some quality steps that would help them in performing the task of eradicating this error and they would also help them in getting solutions to their problem. In case you require steps for how to Update Bitdefender Antivirus, you must visit our website.
Related Post: How to Upgrade Bitdefender Total Security 2019?
Steps to Eradicate Bitdefender Update 2019 Error
There are mainly 3 steps that are needed to resolve the Update Error in the Bitdefender antivirus.
Step1: Computer Scanning
- Once you scan your system, it would detect all the problems in the system so that you can work on them.
- You need to start by clicking on the Start button which is located on the lower-left side of the screen.
- You will see a search bar in the list which is present in front of you.
- In the search, place Enter the command cmd.exe.
- As the black screen opens, you need to go to the screen.
- Now enter SFC/scannow in the window and click on Enter.
Once you are done with the Step-1, you need to move to the next steps i.e. Creating Space in the Drive.
Step 2: Creating Space
- In this method, you need to create some space in your system.
- Click on the Start button.
- From the list which is open in front of you, click on the Search bar.
- Click on the Run command to open the Dialogue box in the Windows.
- As the process completes and the window is open on the screen, you need to type a command out of %temp%, recent, prefetch.
- Now, select the useless files and folders which you do not need in your system.
- Once selected, Hit Enter and close the window.
Once you have completed the step-2, you need to move to the next step i.e. checking for a manual update of the antivirus
Step 3: Manual Update
- To start with the process, you need to open a GFI mail essentials installation path and then delete files named: txt, txt.checked, and txt.tmp from the directory.
- Once done, open run dialog box and type services.MSc and press enter. By doing this, you will restart all services of GFI.
- After that, double-click on the mail essentials configuration and then select email security.
- Now, you need to click on the security program and then tap on updates.
- As the download completes, you need select apply to start the process.
So, these are the three steps which you must follow to solve the problem you are facing with the Bitdefender Update Error 2019. Once you have completed the steps to Update the antivirus, open the antivirus and run a quick scan to check that the system is working properly and has not been infected by any virus. To know about the steps to Configure a Custom Scan with Bitdefender, visit our website.