Firstly, let’s talk about what exactly is the meaning of Antivirus? Antivirus is software that provides security to the system. It is installed in the system so that, your system stays away from any kind of virus or malware and the personal data that is kept in that system stays safe. It is important for every user to keep their data hidden and safe from all the hackers that might affect or make illegal use of the data.
Avast antivirus is counted among some of the best antiviruses that is available in the market. It is easy to use and the installation process is very fast and feasible. It is manufactured in such a way that it provides protection from all the viruses, malware, hackers, Trojan, etc that might enter your system through the internet. While using an antivirus, it can happen sometimes that the user has to face some kind of issue or problem. These problems are created when the user does a mistake while any process of the antivirus. One of the problems that the user’s face is when they try to uninstall the antivirus and they do something wrong in that process which results in issues. It is also necessary for the system as it automatically scans all the directories and this feature of automatic scan is also seen when you insert a Pen drive or flash drives. There are certain measures and steps that a person can follow if they are facing such kind of issue or problem. Below mentioned are the steps that you can follow:-
- You have to start by opening the task manager in your system and terminate the Avast Antivirus Un-Installation process. For this, press Ctrl+Shift+Esc and wait for the taskbar to launch.
- In the next step, open Processes tab where you would see a list of the software that is running in your system. From that list, locate Avast process and click on End task by clicking on the process.
- Now, you need to remove the tool from the Program section. For this, Go to the main menu of your windows and search for the control panel of your system.
- In the control panel, you will be able to see a Program and Featured option. Click on that option and go to the next window.
- In the list, search for Avast antivirus and click on Uninstall button.
These are some of the steps that you can follow to keep your system safe and secure and uninstall the antivirus without any kind of hassle.